Located in Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States, the 104-acre urban campus of Georgetown University is convenient to the many federal institutions and international organizations with headquarters in the District of Columbia, as well as the surrounding communities of Virginia and Maryland.
The Building for Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business
The new building for Georgetown University McDonough School of Business provides a home for the entire Georgetown University McDonough School of Business Community.
With state-of-the-art facilities, students, faculty, and staff at Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business now can dedicate and even greater focus and resources into learning, teaching, research, career management, and building connections to international business.
With 179,000 square feet, the building for Georgetown University McDonough School of Business features:
- Increased seminar, lecture, and conference room spaces
- A state-of-the-art 400-seat auditorium for lectures and addresses by heads of state, cabinet officials, and business leaders
- Tiered classrooms
- MBA career management facilities
- Student services facilities
- Common space for students to study independently and meet for small-group projects
- Faculty offices to make room for the new faculty joining the McDonough team
- Campus views at all levels
- A striking design that complements the historic buildings of Georgetown's Main Campus