At Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business, we seek individuals who endeavor to enrich the business environment and who also possess diversity in every sense of the word: gender, age, ethnicity, variety of industry and job function, and geographic location.
Applicants to the Executive Master’s in Leadership Program (EML) are required to hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in the United States or the equivalent from an international college or university.
Additionally, applicants to the EML Program must possess a minimum of eight years of work experience. A business background is not required; however, all applicants should demonstrate high potential for leadership.
Applicants who submit a complete application on or before the deadline will be considered for a personal interview.
The following materials are necessary to complete the application process:
- Online application form
- Current resume
- Three essays
- Non-refundable application fee ($175)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of support from current employer
- Official academic transcripts (officially translated, if not in English)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score, for non-native English speakers
- Interview (by invitation after receipt of completed application)
- Optional: Official results from the GMAT, GRE, LSAT, or MCAT
- Other demonstration of capacity to succeed in demanding graduate studies
For additional information, please contact the Office of Executive Education at (202) 687-2691 or firstname.lastname@example.org.