Executive Master's in Leadership Admissions
At Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business, we seek individuals who endeavor to enrich the business environment and who also possess diversity in every sense of the word: gender, age, ethnicity, variety of industry and job function, and geographic location.
Applicants to the Executive Master’s in Leadership Program (EML) are required to hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in the United States or the equivalent from an international college or university.
Additionally, applicants to the EML Program must possess a minimum of eight years of work experience. A business background is not required; however, all applicants should demonstrate high potential for leadership. Applicants who submit a complete application on or before the deadline will be considered for a personal interview.
The following materials are necessary to complete the application process:
- Online application form
- Current resume
- Three essays
- Non-refundable application fee ($175)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of support from current employer
- Official academic transcripts (officially translated, if not in English)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score, for non-native English speakers
- Interview (by invitation after receipt of completed application)
- Optional: Official results from the GMAT, GRE, LSAT, or MCAT
- Other demonstration of capacity to succeed in demanding graduate studies
For additional information, please contact the Office of Executive Education at (202) 687-2704 or email@example.com.