Only completed applications will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. Completion of the admissions file is the responsibility of the applicant.
A complete application must include the following components:
• Application fee (submitted online)
• Application form (submitted online)
• Personal essays (submitted online)
• One Professional reference (submitted online)
• Current résumé (submitted online)
• Official GMAT or GRE score
• Official English language proficiency test score (TOEFL or IELTS ), if applicable
• Official transcripts/academic documents (See application instructions for important information.)
Once your application is submitted, you may be contacted to schedule an evaluative interview.
Nearly all of the components required for application will be submitted online. However, official transcripts and other academic documents must be submitted after receiving an admissions decision in one envelope and mailed to:
McDonough School of Business
Rafik B. Hariri Building, Suite 390
37th and O Streets, NW
Washington, DC 20057