All Executive Education Programs
Offering master’s degree programs, open enrollment courses, and customized programs for organizations, Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business helps professionals expand their business knowledge, leadership capabilities, and impact in their organizations and throughout their careers. Our education and training is practical, relevant, applicable, and results-oriented – with a global perspective that that spans the private and public sectors.
Our Executive Education programs draw from the breadth of Georgetown’s distinguished business school faculty, as well as from a range of guest instructors and lecturers. They include some of the world’s top officials, leaders, and experts who offer a diversity of intellectual perspectives and a depth of professional experience. Students also learn from one another, drawing from their varied experiences in a variety of sectors and regions to add depth to classroom discussion.
Georgetown’s Executive Education programs have the distinct advantage of being located in Washington, D.C., at the nexus of private enterprise, public policy, government, non-government and non-profit entities, advanced science and technology, the diplomatic community, and multilateral organizations. Georgetown also provides each student with personalized attention, from admissions to academics to graduation and beyond.
Executive Master’s Degree Programs
Georgetown offers three degree-granting masters programs for accomplished professionals seeking to advance their business education and career development:
• Executive MBA: Georgetown’s Executive MBA Program is recognized among the top 20 in the United States – and was named among the top three in the world for international business by the Financial Times in 2010. Participants strengthen international business skills through two international consulting projects and have the opportunity to expand their networks of colleagues.
• Georgetown-ESADE Global Executive MBA: In partnership with Georgetown’s Walsh School of Foreign Service and the acclaimed ESADE Business School located in Barcelona, Spain, this program for high-performing executives features six international modules on four continents.
• Executive Master's in Leadership: Integrating practical management skills and advanced leadership theory, this one-year program prepares executives to lead more effectively while developing a deeper understanding of management strategies.
Executive Education Programs for Individuals and Organizations
Georgetown offers a range of programs for executives and organizations to advance their performance and impact in key areas – and to fit their specific needs.
• Executive Open Enrollment: Courses are designed for individual professionals to build their skills and business and leadership acumen in important areas, from financial management to global market trends. Offerings range from three-to-five-day workshops focused on specified business and government topics, to more specialized programs.
• Executive Custom Programs: Working with your organization, Georgetown will design and build a curriculum to advance your goals, objectives, and leadership of your executive and management teams. Programs are tailored for companies, government agencies, trade and industry associations, professional service firms, and other organizations – across the world – to strengthen executive leadership skills, address issues, overcome hurdles, and achieve results. See how Georgetown can build a program for you.