ESADE: Global Entrepreneurship and International Marketing
Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business is proud to partner with the Escuela Superior de Administracion y Direccion de Empresas (ESADE), one of the world’s top business schools. Taught by the ESADE faculty, students complete two courses, attend expert lectures, and participate in Spanish and Catalan language and cultural seminars.
- MARK 220: Principles of Marketing
- STRT 280: Entrepreneurship – This course fulfills:
- An elective requirement for the Management, Leadership, and Innovation majors; and
- The 3 credit internationally focused course requirement for International Business majors with a concentration on International and Political Economy and Business
- MARK 229: Marketing Across Border – This course fulfills:
- A marketing elective requirement from section A of Marketing major curriculum; and
- An elective requirement from International Business majors concentrating on Regional Studies or International Political Economy.
Course modules are complemented through visits to local businesses that play a vital role in Barcelona’s economy and exemplify the city’s entrepreneurial environments. For information about the program and for scholarship opportunities, contact: Senior Associate Director, Laura Soerensson.