Alumni Return to the Hilltop for Reunion Weekend
June 06, 2011
Alumni participated in Georgetown University’s annual Reunion Weekend June 3-5, attending activities at the McDonough School of Business, where they found opportunities to reconnect with classmates and to extend their professional networks.
The McDonough School of Business hosted special milestone events for members of the MBA, Executive MBA, and Executive Master’s in Leadership classes of 1986, 1991, 1996, 2001, and 2006. Alumni gathered for individual class receptions in the Rafik B. Hariri Building, as well as MBA Career Center and McDonough School of Business Open Houses.
Professors Dennis Quinn and Brad Jensen participated in a roundtable discussion about “The Political and Economic Effects of the International Integration of the U.S. Economy,” and afterward, alumni enjoyed lunch with many of their favorite faculty members.
The weekend concluded with a Milestone Reunion All-Class Gala, which featured dinner on the PwC Esplanade on the east side of the building, followed by a night of dancing in the Fisher Colloquium.
The following 2011 Reunion Class Representatives worked with the McDonough School of Business Office of Alumni Relations to organize the milestone reunion events:
- MBA 1991 - Jean-Michel Beghin, Mary Jean Duran, Katherine Leon, Craig Walker
- MBA 1996 - John MacKethan
- MBA 2001 - Brian Cooley, Eric Daniel, Katherine Doe, Tiffany Karp, John Sikking, Sandra Szahun, Qing Xian
- MBA 2006 - Shahed Amanullah, Matthew Blake, Sara Brenner, Christina Griffin, Julie Kang, Michael Kelker, Millie Byun Schild, Angela Sulentic
- EML 2006 - Melissa Kanaya, Kimberly Kirkpatrick, Jacqueline Scott, Brian Snow, Archana Vemulapalli
- EMBA 1996 - Terri and Pietro Gerosa, Michelle Honey, Felecia Wilson
- EMBA 2001 - Brian Knapp