Why Choose Georgetown McDonough?
Since 1957, the McDonough School of Business Undergraduate Program has educated the world’s most respected global business leaders. Through our rigorous curriculum and experiential learning opportunities on campus and around the world, you will prepare to be an ethically responsible and effective leader. You will participate in international case competitions, undergraduate research, and consulting projects for private and nonprofit clients under the guidance of world-class faculty. You will challenge yourself and be challenged. You will raise your hand and be called on to lead. At Georgetown McDonough, you will receive a transformational educational experience, and you will graduate ready for a transformational career.
Commitments and Values
- We’re committed to the Jesuit value of women and men for others. Our students see business as a solution to the world’s most pressing problems and a benefit to both shareholders and society.
- We’re committed to helping you become global ready. In today’s environment, business has no borders. Through programs like Global Business Fellows, courses like the Global Business Experience, and opportunities to study or complete an internship abroad, we’ll prepare you to lead on the global stage and graduate with a deep understanding of cultures and business practices around the world.
- We’re committed to fostering a diverse culture. Our students are smart, ambitious, and inclusive. We value a collaborative community, not cutthroat competition.
- We’re committed to our neighbors — and making introductions. Our vibrant location in Washington, D.C., provides incredible access to the movers and shakers of the world and opportunities to serve organizations that help our region’s most vulnerable populations.
- We’re committed to your success. Our academic advisors and career coaches support our students throughout their time on the Hilltop and help them explore career paths, create job and internship strategies, and connect them to alumni for networking and mentorship.