The Georgetown Custom Experience
While many custom programs take place on the Georgetown University campus in Washington, D.C., clients’ needs also can require on-site delivery anywhere in the world. Our experienced program management team has delivered programs on nearly every continent around the world.
Program Topics + Themes
In helping you build your own custom program, we give you the freedom to create a curriculum that works for your team on every level and utilizes a variety of learning formats. Past custom programs have covered a spectrum of topics delivered by an ideal combination of Georgetown faculty, industry experts, government officials, and corporate leaders. Georgetown has expertise in creating customized courses around core MBA topics (strategy, operations, finance, etc.), and has specialized strengths in topics of importance to organizations.
Program topics and themes include:
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- Innovation and Intrapreneurship
- Business Analytics
- Sustainability and Stakeholder Engagement
- Leadership and Change
- Leadership Communications
- Global Trade and Operations
- Business and Public Policy
- Market Strategy and Nonmarket Strategy
- Business Skills for Public Sector Leaders
We have worked with nearly 100 organizations around the world, including:
How To Get In Touch
We also encourage you to engage with us on social media.