As you begin your McDonough application, access these external resources to strengthen your candidacy and simplify the process.
- GMAT Waiver for Active Duty
- Service to School – This organization provides free support to veterans pursuing graduate degrees by assisting with applications, resume review, and essay review.
Sharpen Your Business Skills
Access these resources to brush up on your academics as you prepare for the classroom.
Participate in these hands-on events to build your network and hone the skills required to succeed at business school.
- Deloitte Career Opportunity Redefinition & Exploration (CORE) Leadership Program: Held at Deloitte University in Westlake, Texas, this program helps armed forces members and veterans translate their skills, knowledge, and experiences into a business environment.
- ExperienceBain Veterans: This is an immersive two-day program for veterans transitioning to consulting.
- Goldman Sachs Veterans Integration Program: This program provides veterans the opportunity to develop their professional skills and strengthen their understanding of the financial services industry.
Funding your MBA
Georgetown University is a proud participant of the Yellow Ribbon Program, which is available to military students who are 100% eligible for Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits and are not on active duty or receiving transferred benefits from a spouse on active duty.
To have an idea of what benefit award packages may look like, download our sample MBA tuition scenarios.
There are numerous military-connected scholarships that can help subsidize your McDonough education. To expand your search, you also can access the Office of Student Financial Services’ database of external scholarships.