Overview: MBA Certificate in Consumer Analytics and Insights
The Certificate at a Glance
Students who earn the MBA Certificate in Consumer Analytics and Insights will be prepared to:
- Frame business problems in terms of consumers’ behaviors and decisions;
- Identify appropriate sources of data to examine how organizations’ actions affect relevant consumer decisions;
- Develop an understanding of relevant methods to select for data analysis;
- Identify and conduct the appropriate analyses to address the business problem using both consumer-level data and/or aggregate data sources; and
- Provide recommendations to address the business problem, supported by data and analyses, including developing decision support tools.
Through a series of courses, hands-on consumer analytics projects, and events allowing them to engage with experts, students will learn how to manage consumer analytics projects and translate the results into strategic insights. These events will include invitation-only speaker events, and other events on campus, as well as events hosted by federal agencies and D.C.-based firms and organizations.
Upon graduation from the MBA Program, students will receive a notation on their official university transcript along with a certificate of completion.