Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business MBA Program has been recognized for having the Net Impact Graduate Chapter of the Year, beating out Yale’s School of Management and University of Colorado, Boulder’s Leeds School of Business in the final round of competition.
Each year, Net Impact selects finalists from a pool of undergraduate, graduate, professional, and international chapters to make their case to be one of four Chapters of the Year. An open poll vote accounts for 25 percent of the final decision with three judges deciding the remaining 75 percent. Judges select chapters that show the most creativity in events and programs, engage in meaningful collaborations, and exhibit innovative leadership and engagement methods. Net Impact encourages students to promote positive and social change, both by hosting career and social events on campus and encouraging students to get involved beyond the Hilltop.
In addition to Net Impact Graduate Chapter of the Year, the McDonough School of Business is a 2015 Gold status chapter, recognized for providing members with opportunities to professionally develop, positively impact their campus and surrounding community, and grow the Net Impact network. The McDonough School of Business is one out of 69 national and international college graduate programs selected for this honor.