McDonough Address & Operating Hours
McDonough School of Business
Rafik B. Hariri Building
37th and O Streets, NW
Washington, DC 20057
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET
The McDonough School of Business is housed in the Rafik B. Hariri Building. Named for a Lebanese statesman and educator, the building opened in fall 2009. With 179,000 square feet, the five-story Hariri Building features:
- Tiered, case-style classrooms
- Career services facilities
- Student services facilities
- Student lounges
- Common space and breakout rooms for students to study independently and meet for small-group projects
- Seminar, lecture, and conference room spaces
- A technology center and help desk
- Printing facilities on each floor
- A 400-seat auditorium for lectures and addresses
- Faculty offices
- A striking design that blends the tradition of Georgetown’s historic campus with modern, forward-thinking elements
Directions to McDonough School of Business
The entrance to the McDonough School of Business Rafik B. Hariri Building is located on Georgetown University’s main campus, next to the Leavey Center. Below are detailed directions from several points on or near campus. We recommend visitors travel by taxi, rideshare services, or free university shuttles as parking is limited. Please note that the address for the entirety of campus is 37th and O Streets, NW. If you use this address you will be led to the front gates of campus which are a 10 minute walk from the Rafik B. Hariri Building.
Taxi or Ride Share Service
- Instruct the driver to enter the Georgetown Campus through the Reservoir Road entrance. (The following address can be used with mapping software: 3800 Reservoir Road NW, Washington, DC 20007)
- Follow the entrance lane straight through to the Georgetown Conference Center. When looking at the Leavey Center garage, take a right hand turn.
- Proceed straight and take a left hand turn onto West Road after the first stop sign.
- The Rafik B. Hariri Building is the stone faced building located on your left hand side with Yates Fieldhouse on your right. There is a pull in for drop-off near the front of the building.
**There is a taxi stand outside the Georgetown Hotel and Conference Center. If arrival is by taxi to this location, walk past the hotel front desk and proceed through the Sports Hall of Fame. Exit through the first glass door on the right leading to an outdoor patio. Proceed across the patio to enter the Rafik B. Hariri Building. You will enter on the Hariri Building on the third floor.
Parking Directions for Southwest Garage
Parking Rate: $5/Hour or $25/Day
Garage Accepts Cash Only, and Guests Must Pay Upon Entrance.
- Enter the Georgetown University Campus through the Canal Road entrance. (The following address can be used with mapping software: 3607 M Street NW, Washington, DC 20007.)
- As you travel up the hill, the parking garage will be on your right. Enter and park.
- Exit the garage through the “North” exit.
- Walk up the hill along the football field. The Rafik B. Hariri building is located directly past the field.
Parking Directions for Georgetown Hotel and Conference Center (Leavey Center)
Parking Rate: $75/Day
Garage Accepts Cash, Credit and Debit Cards, and Guesrs Must Pay Upon Exit.
- Enter the Georgetown University campus through the Reservoir Road entrance. (The following address can be used with mapping software: 3800 Reservoir Road NW, Washington, DC 20007.)
- Follow the entrance lane straight through to the Georgetown Conference Center/Leavey Center garage and park.
- Exit the parking garage using the elevator leading to the Georgetown Hotel.
- Walk past the hotel front desk and proceed though the Sports Hall of Fame.
- Exit through the first glass door on the right leading to an outdoor patio. Proceed across the patio to enter the Rafik B. Hariri Building. You will enter on the Hariri Building on the third floor.
Please note that the Canal Road entrance is closed to visiting traffic. Guests who enter through the Canal Road entrance MUST park in the Southwest Garage.
Georgetown University strives to be inclusive to all members of our community, including visitors to campus. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Georgetown University is required to provide access to programs and services to all qualified participants regardless of disability. Considering accessibility when planning events can benefit the experience of all participants by creating a more diverse group and providing a welcoming environment to all.
All Georgetown University entities are responsible for ensuring that their programs, services, and activities are accessible. This document provides guidance for event planners to understand how to address requested accommodations in a proactive fashion.
Please contact the Office of Learning and Disability Support Services at (202) 687-9530 to make special arrangements for the campus tour or information session.
There are many excellent hotels close to Georgetown University’s campus.
The Georgetown Inn
1310 Wisconsin Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20007
1150 22nd Street NW
Washington, DC 20037
2401 M Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
2430 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20037
(202) 955-3838 or (202) 955-6400
1325 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, VA 22209