Georgetown McDonough Rankings
Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business has a reputation for academic excellence, post-graduation career success, faculty thought leadership, and student satisfaction, as reflected in national and international rankings of our school and programs.
- Poets&Quants: 3rd in the U.S., second in career outcomes, third in academic experience, and fourth in admissions.
- U.S. News & World Report: 13th in the U.S., 3rd for international business
Full-time MBA Program
- Financial Times:
- Global MBA: 19th in the U.S. and 32nd globally
- Bloomberg Businessweek: 24th in the U.S.
- The Recruiter Insights report also listed McDonough as 1st in the world for having graduates who are innovative and creative; 1st in the United States and 4th in the world for providing a diverse pool of candidates; and 5th in the world for graduates showing exceptional entrepreneurial skills and drive
- U.S. News & World Report: 24th in the U.S., as well as 3rd for careers in international business, 7th for nonprofit careers, 8th for project management
- Princeton Review: 3rd among the “Best MBAs for Nonprofit Careers”; 8th for consulting careers
Flex MBA Program
- U.S. News & World Report: 9th in the U.S.
Executive MBA Program
- Economist: 10th in the U.S. and globally ranked 11th for the helpfulness of alumni to current students, 13th for the number of overseas assignments, 13th for the quality of facilities, 14th for the gender balance of students, and 14th for the increase in salary one year after earning the EMBA
- Financial Times: 13th in the U.S.; 3rd for the percentage of international faculty; 4th for career progress; 7th for the percentage of women students enrolled in the program; 7th for salary increase; 9th for the extent alumni fulfilled their goals or reasons for completing the Executive MBA; and 10th for the percentage of women faculty.
Custom Executive Education Programs
- Financial Times: 10th in the U.S.
Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Fortune: 6th in the U.S. for online MSBA programs
*Note: Mainstream media currently do not produce rankings for our more specialized and innovative degree programs, including the M.A. in International Business and Policy and Executive Master’s in Leadership.
McDonough RankingsAll Rankings Stories
The Full-time MBA program at Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business placed 19th in the United States and 38th in the world in the 2024 Financial Times Global MBA Ranking. Driven by a…
February 12, 2024
The Undergraduate Program at Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business is one of the top three business schools in the nation for the third consecutive year according to the annual…
January 22, 2024
Georgetown McDonough continues to be recognized as a top Executive MBA program, placing 13th in the United States in the 2023 Financial Times Executive MBA ranking. In addition, among United…
November 1, 2023