Georgetown McDonough Rankings
Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business has a reputation for academic excellence, post-graduation career success, faculty thought leadership, and student satisfaction, as reflected in national and international rankings of our school and programs.
- Financial Times: Top Business Schools: Americas, 12th in the U.S.
- Poets & Quants: 5th in the U.S., as well as 2nd for being worth its cost in time and resources and for being instrumental in alumni reaching their dream career; 4th for the experience being life-changing; 5th for the alumni network, both for how the connections can help them throughout their career and for how accessible/willing the alumni were in connecting with potential employers
- U.S. News & World Report: 15th in the U.S. and 3rd for international business
Full-time MBA Program
- Financial Times:
- Global MBA: 17th in the U.S., 3rd in the U.S. for international experience
- Bloomberg Businessweek: 19th in the U.S.
- The Recruiter Insights report also listed McDonough as 1st in the world for having graduates who are innovative and creative; 1st in the United States and 4th in the world for providing a diverse pool of candidates; and 5th in the world for graduates showing exceptional entrepreneurial skills and drive
- U.S. News & World Report: 25th in the U.S., as well as 2nd for international business, 5th for careers in nonprofits, 12th for real estate, and 20th for entrepreneurship
- Princeton Review: 5th among the “Best MBAs for Nonprofit Careers”
Flex MBA Program (formerly the Evening MBA)
- U.S. News & World Report: 13th in the U.S.
Master of Science in Finance Program
- U.S. News & World Report: 12th among schools with online graduate business degrees (non-MBA), 3rd among schools with online M.S. in Finance degrees
Executive MBA Program
- Economist: 18th in the U.S.
- Financial Times: 6th in the United States, 1st in the United States for both career progress and the percentage of students who are female; 2nd in the United States for the percentage of global experiences in the curriculum and for alumni aims achieved
Executive Custom Programs
- Financial Times: 10th in the U.S.
*Note: Mainstream media currently do not produce rankings for our more specialized and innovative degree programs, including the M.A. in International Business and Policy and Executive Master’s in Leadership. The Master’s in Management will be eligible for rankings in its second year.