Georgetown McDonough Rankings
Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business has a reputation for academic excellence, post-graduation career success, faculty thought leadership, and student satisfaction, as reflected in national and international rankings of our school and programs.
- Financial Times: Top Business Schools: Americas, 12th in the U.S.
- Poets & Quants: 16th in the U.S.
- U.S. News & World Report: 15th in the U.S. and 3rd for international business
Full-time MBA Program
- Financial Times:
- Global MBA: 17th in the U.S., 3rd in the U.S. for international experience and 8th in the U.S. for CSR
- Bloomberg Businessweek: 19th in the U.S.
- The Recruiter Insights report also listed McDonough as 1st in the world for having the best-trained graduates, 3rd in the world for both having the most creative graduates and for showing exceptional entrepreneurial skills, 4th in the world for both the value of the school’s brand and for the school’s reputation for entrepreneurship, and 7th in the world for the diversity of the recruitment pool
- U.S. News & World Report: 24th in the U.S. and 5th for international business and 9th for nonprofits
- Princeton Review: 5th among the “Best MBAs for Nonprofit Careers”
Flex MBA Program (formerly the Evening MBA)
- U.S. News & World Report: 12th in the U.S.
Master of Science in Finance Program
- U.S. News & World Report: 5th among schools with online graduate business degrees (non-MBA), 2nd among schools with online M.S. in Finance degrees
Executive MBA Program
- Economist: 18th in the U.S.
- Financial Times: 6th in the United States, 1st in the United States for both career progress and the percentage of students who are female; 2nd in the United States for the percentage of global experiences in the curriculum and for alumni aims achieved
Executive Custom Programs
- Financial Times: 10th in the U.S.
*Note: Mainstream media currently do not produce rankings for our more specialized and innovative degree programs, including the M.A. in International Business and Policy and Executive Master’s in Leadership.