Georgetown Institute for Consumer Research
The Georgetown Institute for Consumer Research (GICR) seeks to advance research that builds an understanding of consumers, with a focus on data analytics.
GICR has several goals:
- Support faculty and their research in consumer analytics and insights;
- Develop student expertise in consumer analytics through offerings such as the MBA Certificate in Consumer Analytics and Insights;
- Collaborate with organizations interested in consumer analytics and insights; and
- Convene stakeholders for events related to consumer analytics and insights.
- Data, Dollars, and Votes
- 11th Triennial Invitational Choice Symposium
Please email us at email@example.com if you are a practitioner, student, or academic who would like to connect with GICR.