Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business develops principled leaders with a global mindset that are committed in service to business and society. Employers have the opportunity to source talent from a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and alumni programs at Georgetown McDonough. Our programs are committed to developing leaders with the global perspectives, critical thinking skills, and commitment to ethics that are necessary in today’s dynamic business environment.
How can I connect with your students?
Georgetown McDonough offers numerous opportunities to engage with our talented pool of students, including a variety of on-campus engagement strategies, networking events, hiring platforms, and other recruitment needs. We invite you to connect with our career and partnership teams to learn more about how we can help you recruit, connect, and engage with Georgetown McDonough students and alumni.
- Post jobs, access resumes and receive applications by posting through Handshake (all Georgetown degree programs) and/or McDonough CareerView (McDonough graduate programs only).
- Host an event at McDonough to connect with students directly through an information session, case competition, workshop, networking reception, or other opportunity.
- Be a guest speaker for relevant Student Organizations
- Participate in Career Days for your industry including Marketing, Healthcare, Finance, Consulting, Entrepreneurship, Operations, Real Estate, Social Impact, and Energy.
- Offer to host a Career Trek to your organization for students
Why should I recruit at Georgetown McDonough?
Georgetown McDonough provides unparalleled opportunities for professional growth and transformation. From innovative curriculum to global perspectives to experiential learning, we consistently deliver the best and brightest students in business who are prepared to make an impact on the world. We invite you to explore how Georgetown McDonough can bring value to your organization.McDonough Advantage
McDonough Program Employment Reports
Explore our successful career and internship outcomes from our various academic programs over the past year.
Career Resources by Program