Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business is more than a place. It’s a diverse and thriving community of students, faculty, staff, and alumni connected by the idea that business can serve the common good. We invite you to learn more about who we are, our history, and our programs.
- Georgetown McDonough and all of its degree programs are accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
- Georgetown University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Faculty-led Centers & Initiatives
- AI, Analytics, and the Future of Work Initiative (founded 2021)
- Business for Impact (founded 2011)
- Business of Sustainability Initiative (founded 2021)
- Center for Business and Public Policy (founded 2002)
- Georgetown Entrepreneurship (founded 2009)
- Georgetown Institute for Consumer Research (founded 2012)
- Georgetown Institute for the Study of Markets and Ethics (founded 2012)
- Georgetown Women’s Leadership Institute (founded 2003)
- Baratta Center for Global Business (founded 2012)
- Steers Center for Global Real Estate (founded 2010)
- Psaros Center for Financial Markets and Policy (founded 2010)