- Tenured and tenure-track full-time faculty: 79
- Teaching and other full-time faculty: 33
- Georgetown University: 1789
- McDonough School of Business and Undergraduate Program: 1957
- Full-time MBA Program: 1981
- Executive Education: 1988
- Executive MBA: 1994
- Flex MBA (formerly the Evening MBA): 2005
- Executive Master’s in Leadership: 2005
- Global Executive MBA: 2008
- Master of Science in Finance: 2014
- Master of Arts in International Business and Policy: 2017
- Master of Science in Management: 2019
- McDonough is accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
- Georgetown University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Faculty-led Centers and Initiatives: