Alumni Rate Georgetown Undergraduate Business Program’s ROI and Career Success Among the Highest in the Nation
The Georgetown McDonough Undergraduate Program is among the best schools for career success, return on investment, and offering a life-changing experience, according to the results of an alumni survey conducted by Poets&Quants for Undergrads for their Best Undergraduate B-Schools of 2020 ranking.
“We truly care about each student and their individual path to success,” said Patricia Grant, senior associate dean of the Undergraduate Program. “Within our community that embraces Georgetown’s Jesuit values, we offer numerous ways to care for the mind, body, and soul of our students — from their academics, to their career success, to their well-being.”
Georgetown McDonough was 5th overall in the ranking, which compiled data from alumni who graduated in 2018 as well as individual schools. According to the responses from the alumni survey, McDonough’s Undergraduate Program ranked:
- 2nd for being worth its cost in time and resources, as well as for being instrumental in alumni reaching their dream career;
- 4th for the experience being life-changing;
- 5th for the alumni network, both for how the connections can help them throughout their career and for how accessible/willing the alumni were in connecting with potential employers;
- 6th for how extracurricular opportunities nurtured and improved their business skills;
- 7th among those who would recommend the program; for the quality of teaching; and for the opportunities to nurture and improve their business skills;
- 8th for how well the program prepared them for the world of work, as well as for being worth its cost in tuition; and
- 10th for believing their business degree will assist them in climbing to a new socioeconomic status.
- Undergraduate Program