Georgetown McDonough Marketing Efforts Earn Six Awards
Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business has been recognized with six awards by the Educational Advertising Awards, run by the Higher Education Marketing Report.
The Educational Advertising Awards is the largest educational marketing and advertising awards competition in the country. This year, more than 2,000 entries were received from colleges, universities, and secondary schools in all 50 states and several foreign countries.
Georgetown McDonough was honored for the following marketing and communications efforts:
– Global Business Initiative Brochure (new window)
– Georgetown McDonough Instagram Account (new window)
– Georgetown McDonough Website (new window)
– Steers Center for Global Real Estate Video (new window)
– Undergraduate Program Admissions Viewbook (new window)
– Georgetown Business Magazine Fall 2015 (new window)