Executive MBA Admissions: How to Apply
Apply to the top-ranking Executive MBA program at Georgetown McDonough.
Click here to start your online application.
Executive MBA candidates bring diverse professional backgrounds and experiences to the program. They display high leadership potential and have a deep interest in shaping the global business environment.
To apply, applicants should:
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in the United States, or the equivalent from an international college or university
- Demonstrate high potential for leadership
- Possess a minimum of eight years of work experience A business background is not required.
Executive MBA Application Requirements
- Online application form
- Current resume
- Personal statement
- Non-refundable application fee ($175)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of support from current employer
- Official academic transcripts (officially translated, if not in English)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score, for non-native English speakers
- Other demonstration of capacity to succeed in demanding graduate studies
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis through June 1.
Applicants who submit a complete application will be considered for an interview. The admissions team issues decisions on a rolling basis.
For more information, please contact the Executive MBA admissions team at +1 (202) 687-2691 or email@example.com.