Executive Master's in Leadership Admissions: How to Apply
At Georgetown McDonough, the Executive Master’s in Leadership program prepares professionals to be successful and influential global leaders.
Executive Master’s in Leadership candidates bring diverse professional backgrounds and experiences to the program. They display high leadership potential and have a deep interest in shaping the global business environment and leading in their organizations.
To apply, applicants should:
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in the United States or the equivalent from an international college or university
- Demonstrate high potential for leadership. A business background is not required.
- Possess a minimum of eight years of work experience.
Executive Master’s in Leadership Application Requirements
- Online application form
- Current resume
- Three essays
- Non-refundable application fee ($175)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of support from current employer
- Official academic transcripts (officially translated, if not in English and evaluated if international)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score, for non-native English speakers
- Interview (by invitation only - after receipt of completed application)
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis through February 7, 2016, 11:59 PM EST. Before you begin your application, read the application instructions thoroughly.
Applicants who submit a complete application will be considered for an interview. The admissions team issues decisions on a rolling basis.
For additional information, please contact the Office of Executive Education at +1 (202) 687-4055 or email@example.com.