Join the momentum to recruit ever stronger classes of of Full-time and Evening MBAs and expand your future Hoya network. Play an important role by referring prospective MBA students or recommending current MBA applicants. We know that our current Hoya network can be instrumental in selecting incoming students with the right Georgetown profile and fit. This program will support continued growth and excellence within our MBA program.
The Refer-a-Hoya Program provides current Georgetown MBA alumni, students, staff, and faculty an opportunity to refer prospective MBA students or recommend current MBA applicants that best fit the values that define our school.
- Referred prospective students will receive:
- An informational interview with the Associate Dean of MBA Admissions
- A $75 reduction in the application fee
- Priority interview consideration
- Recommended applicants will receive priority interview consideration
We see our alumni as an extension of the MBA Admissions team. As our biggest supporters and advocates, we value your input in the recruitment process as we aim to build the next generation of leaders.