School of Business Alumni!
As alumni of Georgetown McDonough, you belong to a select group of colleagues, friends, mentors, and leaders who share a lifelong bond to the school. Staying connected and remaining active within this community has added value for the students and faculty of the school and offers tremendous advantages for you as you live out the Jesuit ideals of service to business and community.
There are multiple ways to stay connected with Georgetown McDonough:
- Keep us informed of your personal and professional accomplishments
- Update your contact and employment information
- Expand your network by joining us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and more...
- Stay in touch with faculty, staff, and administrators
- Volunteer your time and expertise
- Attend and/or plan a networking event for alumni in your industry or city
- Provide internships for students and hire our graduates
- Have your employer match your gift to Georgetown McDonough
To update your information, visit: alumni.georgetown.edu
Please stay tuned for upcoming events. The next Georgetown McDonough alumni event is January 30 at the Sofitel San Francisco Bay featuring Gabrielle Toledano, chief talent officer at Electronic Arts, and Steve Cadigan, former vice president of talent at LinkedIn. If you would like to be put on the waiting list, please contact Emily Rector at firstname.lastname@example.org.