Executive MBA candidates bring diverse professional backgrounds and experiences to the program. They display high leadership potential and have a deep interest in shaping the global business environment.
To apply, applicants should:
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in the United States or the equivalent from an international college or university.
- Demonstrate high potential for leadership.
- Possess a minimum of eight years of work experience. A business background is not required.
Executive MBA Application Requirements
- Online application form
- Current resume
- Personal statement
- Non-refundable application fee ($175)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of support from current employer
- Official academic transcripts (officially translated if not in English and evaluated if international)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score (for non-native English speakers)
- Interview (by invitation only, after receipt of completed application)
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Before you begin, read the application instructions thoroughly.