McDonough School of Business
Rafik B. Hariri Building
37th and O Streets, NW
Washington, DC 20057
Hours of Operations: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST
The McDonough School of Business is housed in the Rafik B. Hariri Building. Named for a Lebanese statesman and educator, the building opened in fall 2009. With 179,000 square feet, the five-story Hariri Building features:
- Tiered, case-style classrooms
- Career services facilities
- Student services facilities
- Student lounges
- Common space and break-out rooms for students to study independently and meet for small-group projects
- Seminar, lecture, and conference room spaces
- A technology center and help desk
- Printing facilities on each floor
- A 400-seat auditorium for lectures and addresses
- Faculty offices
- Lockers for Full-time MBA Students
- Campus views at all levels
- A striking design that complements the historic buildings of Georgetown's campus
DIRECTIONS TO MCDONOUGH SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
RAFIK B. HARIRI BUILDING
The entrance to the McDonough School of Business Rafik B. Hariri Building is located on Georgetown
University’s main campus, next to the Georgetown Hotel and Conference Center (also known as the
Leavey Center.) Below are detailed directions from several points on or near campus. We
recommend that visitors travel by taxi as parking is limited.
Please note that the address for the entirety of campus is 37th and O Streets, NW. If you use this
address you will most likely be led to the front gates of campus which are a 10 minute walk from the
Rafik B. Hariri Building.
TAXI OR CAR SERVICE
• Instruct the driver to enter the Georgetown Campus through the Reservoir Road entrance.
(The following address can be used with mapping software: 3800 Reservoir Road NW,
Washington, DC 20007)
• Follow the entrance lane straight through to the Georgetown Conference Center. When
looking at the Leavey Center garage, take a right hand turn.
• Proceed straight and take a left hand turn onto West Road after the first stop sign.
• The Rafik B. Hariri Building is the stone faced building located on your left hand side with
Yates Fieldhouse on your right. There is a pull in for drop-off near the front of the building.
**There is a taxi stand outside the Georgetown Hotel and Conference Center. If arrival is by taxi to
this location, walk past the hotel front desk and proceed through the Sports Hall of Fame. Exit
through the first glass door on the right leading to an outdoor patio. Proceed across the patio to enter
the Rafik B. Hariri Building. You will enter on the Hariri Building on the third floor.
PARKING DIRECTIONS FOR GEORGETOWN HOTEL AND CONFERENCE CENTER
PARKING RATE: $25/DAY
GARAGE ACCEPTS CASH, CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS, AND GUESTS MUST PAY UPON
• Enter the Georgetown University campus through the Reservoir Road entrance. (The
following address can be used with mapping software: 3800 Reservoir Road NW, Washington,
• Follow the entrance lane straight through to the Georgetown Conference Center/Leavey
Center garage and park.
• Exit the parking garage using the elevator leading to the Georgetown Hotel.
• Walk past the hotel front desk and proceed though the Sports Hall of Fame.
• Exit through the first glass door on the right leading to an outdoor patio. Proceed across the patio to enter the Rafik B. Hariri Building. You will enter on the Hariri Building on the third floor.
PARKING DIRECTIONS FOR SOUTHWEST GARAGE
PARKING RATE: $3/HOUR OR $20/DAY
GARAGE ACCEPTS CASH ONLY, AND GUESTS MUST PAY UPON ENTRANCE.
• Enter the Georgetown University Campus through the Canal Road entrance, located
approximately 200 feet past the Exxon Mobil gas station. (The following address can be used
with mapping software: 3607 M Street NW, Washington, DC 20007.)
• As you travel up the hill, the parking garage will be on your right. Enter and park.
• Exit the garage through the “North” exit.
• Walk up the hill along the football field. The Rafik B. Hariri building is located directly past
Please note that the Canal Road entrance is closed to visiting traffic. Guests who enter through the
Canal Road entrance MUST park in the Southwest Garage.
Georgetown University strives to be inclusive to all members of our community, including visitors to campus. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Georgetown University is required to provide access to programs and services to all qualified participants regardless of disability. Considering accessibility when planning events can benefit the experience of all participants by creating a more diverse group and providing a welcoming environment to all.
All Georgetown University entities are responsible for ensuring that their programs, services, and activities are accessible. This document provides guidance for event planners to understand how to address requested accommodations in a proactive fashion.
Please contact the Office of Learning and Disability Support Services at (202) 687-9530 to make special arrangements for the campus tour or information session.