Put the power of the Georgetown alumni network to work for you. Update your information and stay current with the entire Georgetown community.
- Global university-wide alumni career network
- Over 20,000 alumni worldwide are active members
- Accessible by all Georgetown University alumni, graduate students, and undergraduate seniors
- Searchable by name, industry, company, title or position, work city, work state, and work country
- Allows alumni-to-alumni networking
- LinkedIn API enabled
Hoya Gateway is a Georgetown-wide network. Its goal is to create meaningful, productive conversations between students and alumni.
- Accessible: Alumni from all schools across the University are available to serve as resources.
- Customizable: Create a personal profile and be matched with Hoyas based on profile compatibility. LinkedIn API enabled.
- Curated: Focus on industry leaders and rising stars as active alumni members dedicated to helping other Hoyas.
- Mission Driven: Every student should have at least one impactful conversation with a Georgetown alum during their time as a student.
Join the momentum to recruit ever stronger classes of of Full-time and Evening MBAs and expand your future Hoya network. Play an important role by referring prospective MBA students or recommending current MBA applicants. We know that our current Hoya network can be instrumental in selecting incoming students with the right Georgetown profile and fit. This program will support continued growth and excellence within our MBA program.
The Refer-a-Hoya Program provides current Georgetown MBA alumni, students, staff, and faculty an opportunity to refer prospective MBA students or recommend current MBA applicants that best fit the values that define our school.
Referred prospective students will receive:
- An informational interview with the Associate Dean of MBA Admissions
- A $75 reduction in the application fee
- Priority interview consideration
- Recommended applicants will receive priority interview consideration
Please use the Refer-a-Hoya form to submit your referral. If you have any questions, please contact Shelly Heinrich, Interim Associate Dean and Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 687-4200.
We see our alumni as an extension of the MBA Admissions team. As our biggest supporters and advocates, we value your input in the recruitment process as we aim to build the next generation of leaders.