MA-IBP Social Action Project
Working in small teams, students collaborate with public, private, and nonprofit organizations to develop recommendations for tackling international business issues. What’s unique about these capstone consulting projects is their Jesuit focus: Students study the global management and governance of people, products, and profits as a means toward a greater social purpose in the world.
Here are just some of the organizations our students have worked with:
- World Bank: Globalization of Space Tech Innovation and Competition
- Save the Children: Emergency Humanitarian Response Logistics Strategy and Organization
- Organization of American States: U.S.-Mexico Medical Devices Trade and Logistics and NAFTA Reforms
- Starbucks: Sustainable Coffee Commodity Chain Strategy and Organization
- Environmental Defense Fund: Deforestation and Global Cocoa Industry-Grower Country Strategies