Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business has a reputation for academic excellence, post-graduation career success, faculty thought leadership, and student satisfaction, as reflected in national and international rankings of our school and programs.
- Financial Times: Top Business Schools: Americas, 12th in the U.S.
- Poets & Quants: 16th in the U.S.
- U.S. News & World Report: 15th in the U.S. and 3rd for international business
Full-time MBA Program
- Financial Times:
- Global MBA: 17th in the U.S.
- Finance: 16th in the U.S. and 1st globally for the percentage salary increase alumni saw from before entering the program to three years after graduation
- Entrepreneurship: 19th in the U.S. and 1st globally for the extent to which the school helped entrepreneurs recruit key staff
- U.S. News & World Report: 25th in the U.S. and 11th for international business
- Bloomberg Businessweek: 20th in the U.S.
Flex MBA Program (formerly the Evening MBA)
- U.S. News & World Report: 11th in the U.S.
Master of Science in Finance Program
- U.S. News & World Report: 5th among schools with online graduate business degrees (non-MBA)
Executive MBA Program
- Economist: 18th in the U.S.
Executive Custom Programs
- Financial Times: 6th in the U.S.
*Note: Mainstream media currently do not produce rankings for our more specialized and innovative degree programs, including the M.A. in International Business and Policy and Executive Master’s in Leadership.